Angela Kemmler wrote:

Here in Germany, almost nobody cares about Rossi and his claims. I don’t
wonder: there is no published article in any scientific journal and the test
results are not very consistent (see my new thread about the 12.4 kW claims).
There were about a dozen bloggers reporting.

I don't blame the mass media for ignoring this. Reports of perpetual motion machines and the like surface all the time. Look at all the strange stuff at PESN.com! You cannot expect an ordinary reporter to know the difference between something like Steorn and Rossi's claims. A reporter is not going to know, for example, that the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences is a prestigious place that decides who gets the Nobel Prize. Reporters are cynical people inclined to believe that scientists are senile old fools easily duped by con men.

I am glad that NyTeknik is covering it. It would be nice if other technical journals started paying attention, but we need to give them time. Several reporters from journals and newspapers have been nosing around, asking questions. Perhaps after E&K publish a report about their April 21 tests, there will be more coverage.

There is coverage in Italy and Greece, for obvious reasons. News that involves 200 million euros will attract more attention than any physics experiment ever will.