From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, April 30, 2011 6:02:19 PM
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Old, but MAJOR clue about the Rossi CATALYST?

-----Original Message-----
From: Akira Shirakawa

> Do you think the patent can be trusted? After all it's written in the
least useful possible way ...

Very observant, Akira.

You should hear good US patent attorneys lambast this document as some kind
of joke. This document could be a complete diversionary tactic. It has no
value in the USA, and actually could be used as proof of lack of 'good
faith.'

In the USA - the element of 'good faith' is built into law, unlike parts of
Europe and Asia, where it is occasionally seen as an American reversion to
its Puritanical roots.

Mattia Rizzi, in a past posting, indicates that there is a new and yet
unpublished WIPO document, which is due out soon - which will very likely
convey the important details that Rossi wants to protect. He will then
write-off this USPTO diversion as a business expense.

Jones