Rossi said:

*“We know exactly why and how to make H after the injection of H2 and know
exactly how difficult is to use this radical before H2 recombination. This
is one of the most important parts of our know how. When we use terms, in
this field, we know exactly what we say.”*

* *

*It could not be more clear.*

* *

*“We know exactly why and how to make H after the injection of H2”*

* *

*Rossi is ionizing hydrogen. He is breaking it apart to form plasma that he
directs toward the wall of the reaction chamber.*

* *

*You said*

* *

*“So while it is possible there is not a "spill over catalyst" there is some
type of catalyst mixed in with the nickel.”*

* *

*NO.*

* *

*Hydrogen *molecules dissociate to atomic hydrogen in the presence of a

tungsten cathode at temperatures > 800°C.**

* *

*The secret element is thorium oxide. It coats the internal heater to
produce lots of electrons. These electrons ionize hydrogen. The thorium is
coated with some carbon to protect it from evaporation.*

* *

*Rossi did not allow Livi to take a gamma spectrum because this would have
revealed the use of the thorium coatings on the internal heater.*