*“We have a theory: Relativistic Casimir Cavities! Re-Read the many posts by
Fran Roarty and me.”*

What does this theory (Relativistic Casimir Cavities) say about the items
that interest me; the production rate of tritium if any, or the production
of U-233 from thorium-232 or PU-239 from U-238?

How does this theory relate to other cold fusion reactions in general? Does
this theory support the NI + H -> Cu reaction? Can this theory transmute 40
some odd elements from just H?

Does it explain the consumption of 1 gram of H2 per day without leakage?