The E-Cat does not produce Tritium or any other radioactive waste.

The E-Cat has been approved for use in Greece, and this would obviously not be
allowed if it produced radioactive waste.

________________________________
From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 2:26:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Let us exercise some common sense in terms of dimensional
analysis.

The leakage of hydrogen argument is a good new bad news explanation.
If hydrogen leaks out of the Rossi reactor with little or no resistance, then
this “good news” can explain and justify the theory behind Rossi’s explanation
(aka hydrogen-nickel fusion).
However, the Cat-E will leak tritium with a vengeance and produce tritiated
water. Tritiated water is a form of water where the usual hydrogen atoms are
replaced with tritium.

This unfortunate characteristic would prohibit the commercialization of the
Cat-E worldwide.
I believe that the Cat-E is hydrogen tight because it contained a goodly amount
of oxygen (reduces hydrogen exfiltration by 5 orders of magnitude.) and Silicon
carbide (reduces hydrogen exfiltration by another 5 orders of magnitude)
coating
the walls of the reaction vessel.
Other coatings can be applied to the reaction vessel to increase the hydrogen
tightness by another 10 orders of magnitude.

IMHO, the Cat-E is capable of keeping the tritium inside the reaction chamber
conformant with tritium exfiltration statutory limits if design attention is
paid to this need.

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 5:00 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Axil Axil wrote:

>Jed you are doing well, now tell me how the other 30 elements are formed?

No idea, but bear in mind that things tend to leak out of pressurized tanks,
not
in.