Rant alert ...

Our genius bureaucrats spare no expense for War, but cannot provide even
minimal support, much less adequate funding for LENR, despite 20 years of
mixed but generally positive results. As a result, the long overdue major
breakthrough in alternative energy must come from the strangest of fringe
characters, instead of our massively funded national labs ...

....but it turns out, on the mission to kill OBL, in addition to black
helicopters costing $175 million each, one of the Navy Seals brought along a
dog.  No problem there, since these guys have true ESP, but here's the deal
... and you are not going to believe it.

The dogs used for special missions come equipped with titanium fangs -
replacing the normal Canine teeth at a cost of about $10k per animal. The
canine-corps gets way more funding than LENR - but then again, anything is
way more than nothing.

Ouch ... one wonders if Titanium Pinchers was not the real reason that
certain photos were not released.