I agree- the essence is that the process works- at high intensity- and very
probably all the other conditions will be solved - we will see with what
price.
The difference between the Piantelli and the Rossi process is the possible
basis of patenting.
As I see the future developments rather soon we will see many competing Ni-H
energy sources. A strong patent umbrelll type,  just could slow down this
process. This week it is better to abstain from predictions.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania