Will this event start a greed epidemics? Tens of teams working seriously for
Ni-H LENR? The stampede predicted by Ed Storms? Will mainstream media write
about this contract? Positively about Ni-H LENR?
For the time given, no reaction at Google News or Bing News only Yahoo News
gives one hit re Ny Teknik.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck