07:24:55 -0500:
Hi,
[snip]
>From Robin:
>
>> [snip]
>>> Is there anyone who believes Mills' hydrino theory who also understands
>>> quantum mechanics?
>>
>> Yes, Mills. :)
>>
>> (Actually he's not the only one, there are probably quite a few, but far
>less
>> that would go out on a limb and admit it.)
>> Personally I think QM is the norm, and Mills is an allowed exception,
>which
>> means that it happens some of the time.
>
>Some of the time??? X'plain yourself Sir Robin! ;-)

Mills' ground state orbitals are spherical. In QM the electron travels radially
frequently passing through the nucleus. I think the latter is the norm, but I
think "Bohr like" orbitals are possible, and occasionally happen (see Rydberg
orbitals). IOW I don't think Millsian spherical orbitals are ruled out, I just
don't think they are common. However under the right circumstances, I think an H
atom can be convinced to occupy such an orbital.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk