Hi,

On 21-5-2011 16:48, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson wrote:
 From Mauro:
Following the links:
http://www.angewandtebiologischeneuemedizin.com/en/index.php?title=Focardi-Rossi_Energy-Catalyzer
Mostly Skeptical

However quite detailed. I'm impressed.

Quote: "and was transformed into the stable copper isotope 62Cu29."

Yes, very detailed indeed, but no quality check; it should read 63Cu29.

Quote: "The copper thus generated is said to contain two stable copper isotopes, with an isotope proportion different from the one in natural copper."

I.e. 63Cu29 and 65Cu29 (these are the only two stable copper isotopes); if this is true then my guess is that the isotope proportion is equal to that of the initial 62Ni28 and 64Ni28 proportion, which is most likely to be enriched. I was wondering if Rossi is using something like the "Isotopic Enrichment of Nickel in Aqueous Solution/Crown Ether System" ( http://db.wdc-jp.com/mssj/search/pdf/199704/ms450521.pdf )

Kind regards,

MoB