Ekstrom: Crazy or not, you can sell a certain thing does not work. There have
been many times. Rossi's agenda is simply to generate interest and support from
those who believe in him or are too polite to tell the truth. Critics ignoring
him completely. Mats Lewan on New Technologies was an absolutely perfect
person: gullible, speaks Italian and writes in a newspaper that at least so far
had a decent reputation ('ll see how it is when this is over).

... [ google won't let me copy & paste ] on p3 he says:

I still believe the energy balance is a scam and know at least one way to
bluff.