Thanks, Michele!
I am reading daily Daniele Passerini's Blog and I am informed about Italian
TV and radio releases.
I am speaking now about |fatti" not "parole" and I very confused re.
Focardi.I don't like that he has tacitly accepted the role of Father of Cold
Fusion despite the fact that Piantelli has made the experiments at Siena not
he at Bologna (ask him if you wish). But the worse thing is his declaration
that he does not know what the (mythical) catalyst is. This translates to
"Rossi has not trust in me"
I know but obviously I will not tell, it is secret. Basta!"- is the only
rational and decent possibility, I think.

Do you think that the Defkalion or Ampenergo people do NOT know what stuff
is put in the hundreds of E-cats? This cannot be
made in practice.

By the way, he will speak again these days.

Peter