On 3 Jun 2011, at 13:43, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson wrote:

> From Jed:
>
>> That is WEIRD. What is the point of airing it? Did BLP pay for it?
>
> I would speculate that BLP did indeed pay for the commercial. I have no
> proof of that however. Who else would pay for it, and for what purpose since
> it's obviously pro BLP & for the existence of hydrinos. If the commercial
> was initially sourced out to Europe (i.e.: Switzerland) maybe BLP has
> considered the possibility of drumming up more business overseas where they
> might receive a more friendly reception, at least during the initial steps.
> (Perhaps they have been studying Rossi's strategy. Of course, they will
> emphatically deny this!)

It's a pretty generic commercial. You could replace the word 'hydrino' with
almost anything and it would still pretty much hang together. It also doesn't
really do much to establish blacklight has a brand, which is the main purpose
of a commercial. I suspect that it was put together by a 'fan' not the company
themselves.

Joe