Rossi: "About all the others, honestly, I do not care too much, they are either
competitors, sometimes disguised as Research Laboratories anxious to
validate, fake journalists sent by the same, or just honest sceptic who
are not important for our market. Our universal credibility will come
from our working plants that we will sell to our Customers."

He's certainly got a very bad case of Chris Tinsley's inventor's disease or he's faking. His mention now of totally dry steam has clearly been made because of Steve K's visit. It has been made to forestall further criticism of/investigation on this point. Big smelly red flags! The bit about universal credibility coming from working units sold commercially raises another red flag to those of us who have seen many such promises before. It could not be red flaggier unless he mentioned "shipping" devices...

Nick Palmer

On the side of the Planet - and the people - because they're worth it

Blogspot - Sustainability and stuff according to Nick Palmer
http://nickpalmer.blogspot.com