At 08:54 AM 7/7/2011, Rock_nj wrote:
Exactly the way "free energy" inventor (scammer) Dennis Lee raised money, by selling dealerships. Why would Defka​lion need to sell dealerships to raise money if they have such a blockbuster energy product? This thing is really starting to smell bad.

This is nothing either way. Defkalion might even be incomplete in their own testing, but they are looking ahead to success. Or they know very well what they have, and they are handling this as described. Nothing about this announcement indicates that they "need to raise money." They are responding to inquiries. What would you have them say, "No, go away!"???

Even if they have nothing, signing an agreement for rights would not be fraud. BlackLight Power has signed agreements for rights or sales. There is no fraud unless special conditions arise. Including actual payment. The agreement to purchase rights, the agreement to sell rights, doesn't establish payment. And payment might be explicitly stated as non-refundable or as refundable under certain conditions.

It's all speculation. What I see in the comment above is conclusions based on belief in bogosity.

I'm more interested in what they claim about web hits and numbers of companies inquiring. I'm not surprised. But that claim is not authoritative, it could be exaggerated, or not.