>From Terry:

> The story is that they are funded by expat Greeks living in Canada to the
> tune of €400M.  The funds are allegedly committed but the actual status is
> not public, AFAIK.  They have been approached with offers of more funding;
> but, they have smiled and said "no thanks".

That would seem to suggest that Defkalion will probably be able to pay
salary & utility bills through the end of the year... at least through
October. ;-)

* * * *

BTW: The vortex-l Eskimo server is experiencing technical
difficulties. I gather the main person in charge of maintaining the
servers is on vacation. It may be a while before things are back to
normal. I've noticed that I have to send messages four or five times
before one finally gets through.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com