Hello group,

It looks like there have been interesting news on the (private) CMNS mailing list as of late. Passerini in his latest post on his 22passi blog reported one email in particular (probably forwarded by Celani) regarding tritium production from Rossi-like Ni-H LENR experiments. I assume it's safe to copy and paste an excerpt here as well:

http://22passi.blogspot.com/2011/07/da-nichel-e-idrogeno-nasce-il-trizio.html

* * *