-----Original Message-----
From: Akira Shirakawa

> By the way, I wonder if  the "Rossi-like experiment" being tested at
LANL has something to do with the recently disclosed Brillouin device
which is supposed to be replicated there too...

... that is a very good bet

> Perhaps this is the reason why you're saying that Celani (via Passerini)
shouldn't have posted it to the public?

No - it is more about secrecy and proliferation - and the early history of
LENR. Not to mention, when someone asks you not to go public with a
conversation, it is considered good-form to honor their request. The
LENR-world may never hear from him again.

Claytor tried to go public with early convincing work nearly twenty years
ago, but because of the National Security Implications he was effectively
silenced; and dropped out of view for many years.

You can imagine that the Powers-that-Be want to make absolutely certain that
tritium will be nearly impossible to scale-up to the level of proliferation
threat, in any LENR system.

Therefore we can hope that it has now been proved to be nearly impossible -
or else that the rogue countries like North Korea and Iran have already
discovered the more common way to make the stuff (from lithium in a uranium
reactor).

Jones