Hold on boys. Essen and Kullander didn't do any testing. They were passive
observers. They brought no equipment. They also reported a lot of things
told to them by Rossi as fact, of which they had no direct evidence.

Check out their report. They report the power input as 500 Watts in their
energy calculations. Why?  Because the band heater was imprinted with
"500W". Their report did not consist of a carefully presented set of facts
and statements, but inferences and and heresay. Their subsequent statements
in interview were just as informal and imaginative.