Hmm, I wonder if Krivit was really telling the truth and he played
tricks on Rossi. On his website, Rossi said that there wasn't an
output of 4KW:

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=497&cpage=9#comment-47686

Dear Marcia Pires:

***4000 kW is a power we never reached.**** The speed in our hoses of
course depends on their diameters and on the energy we produce. You
can calculate yourself an example:
take a 4 kW Cat, means you have about 6 m^3/h (cubic meters per hour),
then you make v=q/s, where q is the flow in cubic meters per hour, v
is the speed in m/h (= meters per hour), s is the area of the section
in m^2 (square meters). The section of the hose is 0.0004 m^2.
Your the calculation. (correct answer: 4.166 m/s= four point
onehundred sixtysix meters per second, say four meters per second plus
something). Of course must be added the expansion due to the
Gay-Lussac Law (becomes around 6 m/s in total, depending on the delta
T).
Warm Regards,
A.R.