Steven wrote:
"For now, I think I'll reserve a definitive conclusion on the Rossi matter."

As Richard Feynman said, there are some who are very uncomfortable not making a
decision...

Some individuals tend to operate in a binary mode, and are constantly changing
their 'decision' as
new data comes in.  I, like Steven, am perfectly comfortable with making no
decision on this.  Or
perhaps more accurately, I place a 'probability figure' on it depending on the
data available so
far.  It's a sliding scale from 0 (absolutely no significant evidence in
support of claims) to 100
(has been absolutely proven beyond all doubt).

To each his own...

-Mark