On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 1:10 PM, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson <
orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

> From my POV it is conceivable that Rossi, while monitoring the January
> demonstration, might have occasionally adjusted water inflow to help
> maintain a consistent volume of water within the reactor core.

This is getting comical. Skeptics have proposed that some of the
measurements may have been misrepresented to help explain the observations
without invoking any exotic reactions. Now supporters (including Rothwell)
seem to be admitting that maybe the reported measurements are not consistent
with Rossi's claims of anomalous energy, but suggest that maybe Rossi is
misrepresenting the measurements. Sure, maybe if Rossi secretly turns the
power off, then the boiling water would suggest anomalous heat. But why
would he do that?

Anyway, if we both agree that Rossi is flaky, and we can't trust his
reported power or flow rate, then there seems little point to try to
understand what he observes, or to pay any attention to what he claims.