Craig, indeed that is true, liquid water does not contribute to the pressure
at all, because water does not gently flow out of the E-Cat, but is spilled
due to rather violent boiling at kW range in closed container.

Only thing that contributes for the pressure is steam flow pressure out of
the E-Cat and in the hose. Steam flow resistance is roughly the same in all
E-Cat setups, therefore steam temperature is depended directly and
comparably on total water heating power.

It was well established that wetness of the steam was something in order of
1-2% that is typical for normal boiling in closed container where there is
lots of spilling and water droplet density is high.

—Jouni

Ps. Craig, although Joshua's ultrawet steam is crack pot theory, he is
right, because 90% steam is not dense at all, but you measured it
volumetrically, i.e. you kept the volume constant. But do not play Joshua's
own game, because as discusser, he is a perpetual motion machine, whose
purpose is to flood as much as possible so that any meaningful discussion is
overflown. Volumetric measurement is completely irrelevant, because it
depends heavily on pressure.