No comments??

If you don't know where to find the report by Dr. G. Levi look here,

This Yahoo group has become my own personal blog and rant about this fiasco.
I have included first-hand reports and video evidence under the "Files" and
"Links" selections appearing in the left-hand column as have seen fit to
include.