Hallo!

I have discussed on other forum about cold fusion. I have, however
some problems with arguments, because those critics used very powerful
sounding, but probably false argument, that if cold fusion is real,
why it is published on B-rate scientific journals? I tried to explain,
that they are not necessary B-rate journals, but respectful and normal
scientific publications, where the basic research is published.
However presenting this argument is rather difficult, because
opposition thinks that only Science and Nature are A-rate journals,
and I do not have extensive knowledge on cold fusion research.

Therefore if someone knows some high impact factor journals that has
published recent could fusion findings, I would appreciate to have
some examples. Also I would like to have some advice how to deal with
this kind of arguments. Certainly discussing on the sociology of
science is rather difficult approach, because sociological arguments
require lots of text and they still remain vague and difficult to
understand. Although, I think that it is unavoidable, because Science
and Nature does not like cold fusion much. Also Science Magazine
blundered with bubble fusion, therefore I think that it is extra
alerted to publish anything controversial on the field. On the other
hand as they make money from scientific breakthroughs, they are
eagerly waiting final cold fusion breakthrough. Because cold fusion
will sell, a lot!

In summary, how do I disproof claim that "all cold fusion researchers
are crackpotters and all magazines that publish cold fusion are B-rate
or less journals"?

–Jouni