Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is kind of sad that Levi refuses to admit that he did poor
> measurements with steam tests . . .

1. He does not think he did "poor tests"; neither do I; and neither does any
expert I have heard from. People here who know little about calorimetry and
who have done no tests thinks so, but they are wrong.

2. He did a flowing water test precisely because it is simpler and easier to
understand than a steam test. That was the main purpose, according to Rossi.
It was to answer objections by Celani and others to the first tests. In my
opinion -- and in the opinions of all of the experts I have heard from -- it
did answer these objections.

Just because you wave your hands and declare there are problems, that does
not actually mean there are problems. People can come up with endless
meaningless unfounded objections, as we have seen in the responses to
definitive boil off experiments by Flieschmann and Pons, for example. It
does not matter how convincing a result may be, self-appointed experts will
say it has to be wrong by a factor of 1000, or some other number they pull
out of nowhere, for no apparent reason.