I think that 1MW plant will just sit there and generates the steam. But that
single module test is where accurate calorimetry is done and also where
hidden wires and hidden chemical energy sources are excluded.

That is, scientific validation will be done with single module and 1MW plant
is there just for headlines in mass media, to show that this technology is
immediately ready for commercial production. Fleischmann & Pons were still
decade away from commercialization when they announced the pressconference.
Now perhaps Rossi wanted to avoid this mistake and thought that it is good
idea to introduce this technology to public when he has commercially ready
prototype in hands.

But I am glad to hear your status update of BLP. I was quite sure that free
energy scheme was there only to raise money for Mills' own controversial
hydrino theory research. As there is genuine research behind BLP, it should
be safe to raise money without fear of legal problems. If he goes also for
public soon, the world economy will turn upside down in 2012!

—Jouni