>From Catania:

> For once? I only been saying that one thing- many times. But you'd better
> understand that from first principles not from a typo.
>
>> From: Jed Rothwell
>> Okay, that's probably a typo, as shown in the video. For once
>> Catania is correct. The temperature did not drop suddenly and
>> then rise. I expect it did drop soon, given the loss of 2.5 kW input
>> at a flow rate of 185 ml/min.
>
>> See my message "Video time synced to real time." I will confirm
>> this with Lewan.

It has been a constant observation of mine that when Mr. Rothwell's
has suspected a potential mistake or perhaps a "typo" in published
data he has been quick to express his suspicions. Jed often quickly
seeks to correct previous assumptions, even if it contradicts previous
assessments he may have made.

Meanwhile, I noticed that Mr. Catania's response to Mr. Rothwell's
retraction appears to hinge on assuming a position of superiority by
challenging Jed - such that Jed had better understand the "first
principals". The implication I derive from Mr. Catania's response is
that he does not often seem to consider the possibility that his own
crafted assessments might occasionally be prone to similar mistakes.

I could say something about that, such as: we are only human. Some
more than others.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com