Hi Jed,

But Mats did not measure steam during that 35 mins and if heat loss was just
the cold water in and hot out then the temp would decrease quite slowly.
Note we have at least 23kg of hot water and only 11kg/hr in. so 17% change
of water in 30 minutes. Input temp is 29C and if we allow another 10kg of
thermal mass plus 23kg of water then an approx temp drop of around 12% in 30
min 12%(130 -29) = 12C drop

But then how could we have 130C water? Maybe a pressure relief valve?  It's
very hard to explain this demonstration, too many assumptions.

Colin