2011/9/17 Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net>:

> Hundreds of man days have been wasted.  If the job were done right the first
> time a lot of labor and money could have been saved, not only for Rossi and
> his associates, but for Rossi himself.   Not only that, very high quality
> and credible black box calorimetry might have been obtained absolutely free
> from companies like EarthTech International:

I wonder how many times I need to say this to you that Rossi invited
independent and semi-independent scientist to the demonstrations to do
all the measurements they thought to be relevant. He did not
participate himself in anyway what all those university professors
were doing when they measured the enthalpy with humidity sensor.
Indeed DeltaOhm can measure the enthalpy from steam quality as is
mentioned in manual, but problem is that steam quality is irrelevant
concept, because DeltaOhm does not measure the liquid water content,
but it only measures suspended water content of steam (i.e. steam
quality that was 98.8%).

Rossi only presented June demonstration himself, and he did it exactly
as those professors such as Kullander told him to do "enthalpy
measurements". Indeed, Rossi does not like scientists, and this should
be obvious to anyone that Rossi wanted to show with June E-Cat that
this method cannot measure enthalpy at all, because it is outright
silly to any steam engineer, although method was approved by many
scientists and university professors.

There were nothing wrong with the setup, but there was just
incompetent scientist who were unable to do proper enthalpy
measurements. Scientist such as Mats Lewan could have done 20 steam
sparging and water trap test in September, but he chose to do only one
water trap test. Only one! This tells lots about the level of Rossi's
scientist, because Mats was the brightest and the most rigorous
scientific star in Bologna.

–Jouni

Ps. Rossi had scheduled to publish his cold fusion work not before
October. Therefore he has not done demonstrations that are not long
enough to exclude chemical power sources. If Krivit writes 200 page
report about Rossi's sense of humor, it is his problem if he is
wasting his time! Same goes for you, Horace!