Terry sez:

> I agree with you and Horace.  If it can explode, it will explode, and
> at the worst possible moment (Murphy's law and first corollary).

It's quite odd to notice that on the skeptical side of the fence the
subject of CF continues to be perceived as a bogus & completely
unproven source of energy. Therefore, one would infer from such
conclusions that Rossi's 1 MW demonstration couldn't possibly harm a
fly.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the fence many who have followed CF
for decades, and whose opinions I've learned to heed, are beginning to
raise concerns, such that Rossi's CF technology in its current
undeveloped state has the potential to kill innocent bystanders due to
the lack of proper controls and engineering.

How ironic the division of perception is!

It will be interesting to see how this all eventually plays out.

Mr. Feyman! Pay no attention to the extension cord!

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks