frequency generator was shutdown 19:00, but E-Cat continued runing still
some 40 minutes before reactions stopped because of increased water inflow
rate. Curiously hydrogen pressure seems not to be that important for E-Cat.

It does seem that frequency generator is not necessary, but it certainly
boosts the output power. When it was initialized when the main input power
was reduced to zero, output power jumped from 3 kW to 6 kW although electric
power was reduced by 2.7 kW.

—Jouni

lauantai, 8. lokakuuta 2011 Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> kirjoitti:

> Does anybody know if the frequency generator(I am assuming a 50 watt
microwave source) was powered and functioning all throughout the
self-sustaining phase of the Rossi demo.

> This seems to be something new in the Rossi design and may be how the
self-sustaining mode was engineered.