Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  i have tried to describe my opinion re the latest Rossi event here:
>

> http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/10/seven-skinny-e-cats-eating-seven-fat.html

This says:

"- the primary steam hot water circuit was open and this can mean that the
E-cats still cannot work with internal recirculation-as it was promoted by
Defkalion;"

This is wrong on two counts:

1. There is no evidence that Rossi could not recirculate the condensate if
he wanted to. There are no physical limitations or problems that would
prevent it. However, as I pointed out, it would be a little tricky and
a nuisance, so why bother? Doing it is just a matter of engineering.
Frankly, I do not see what difference it makes. It reduces the recovery
rate, but so what? Even if you assume the recovery rate was 100% and the
reaction produced only 38 MJ, there is no chance this was from chemistry or
stored heat. That is ruled out by a wide margin. Whether the margin is a
factor of 3, or 10, or a million does not make the slightest bit of
difference. Obviously he could have run longer and extended this margin
indefinitely.

2. Claims made by Rossi have no connection with those made by Defkalion.
Just because you think Rossi cannot recirculate, you have no basis whatever
to conclude that Defkalion cannot.

There has been a lot of confusion about this. In the Defkalion on-line
forum, many people asked about claims made by Rossi, or challenged these
claims. The people at Defkalion did not respond. They were not evading the
issue. They know nothing about these claims.

Rossi reportedly transferred the technology to Defkalion, showing them how
to make the nickel power, the cells and other components, and how to control
the device. He did not transfer to them his oddball methods of doing
calorimetry or his test techniques. They use conventional methods and
instruments.