*Incrustation is a problem in this circuit.* DGT said they use organic heat
transfer agents in this closed circuit.
This is a problem of good control. (read please my previous
posting predicting the outcome of the Oct experiment.

I have NOT told thta the heat comes from some chemistry.
I think it comes from the same reactions as described by Piantelli in his
Pontignano Poster.

I have not the slightest idea what know the Defkalion people
or what they do now, but discussions with them lead to the conclusion thta
thay have good engineers- what Rosi is not and if he has some, is not
interested in their advices.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck