Deflalion indicates that they are ready for production.

http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=285

And it sounds like Rossi was using an older Defkalion design:

"Today, Hyperion engineering has completed version 7. We were surprised
to see our old designs used in public testing. We were confused why our
old designs were implemented wrongly, as well as witnessing insufficient
use of instruments and testing protocols. We also identified
confidential (yet shown in public) special instruments designed in
collaboration with Rossi and prepared by Defkalion. These actions have
already paved the way for more negative criticism (unworthy) against the
inventor, which do not give credibility to his important work. "

"The plethora of positive and negative comments is not helpful, as
pointed out recently on the Vortex mail archive:
(http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@es ... 52357.html). "

Could that 'confidential special instrument' be the frequency generator?
Didn't Rossi bring it out only when he wasn't seeing an 'ignition'.

Craig