More like a gun to the head - ie we think we can extract legal
remedies for your revelation of our confidential materials unless you
come to an agreement with us, (and we know you are running out of
money and time while we can pay for lots of lawyers that will waste
all of your time), but let's just keep it friendly for now.  There
will have been non disclosure agreements and contracts stating who
owned what.