You started it, my friend- but I have raised the problem
in the final part of this essay:
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/02/sue-ellen-principle-and-kaltwasser.html

It seems people still do not love Egality because it is an impossible,
biased, false ant-mertocratic concept. But slowly the start to hate
Inequality when it is in malign forms.
Take this meta-movement and the Arab spring.
It is important however that the solutions found should be better than the
original problems.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania