Am 12.10.2011 18:26, schrieb Akira Shirakawa:
Hello group,

The subject of this email says it all. Have a read at this open letter to Christos Stremmenos written by Alexandros Xanthoulis, Defkalion GT CEO:

http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=297

An English translation of Stremmenos' message to Defkalion GT appeared on JONP is supposed to be posted soon on NyTeknik.

This is his original message in Italian mixed with some English:
http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=360&cpage=23#comment-94994

Im a big admirer of the french philosopher Rene Descartes.
He says, sometimes we see something miraculous happen and this leads us to speculating. If we speculate, then we will not recognise the facts. Look to the known facts and analyze them. Dont go into this trap. We must always look to the facts that are known and go from the known to the unknown.

What is not known: The relationships of Rossi, Defkalion and Stremmenos. The contracts. The finances. Their goals.
It is unknown if the technology really works.
What is known: They publish this and present this to the public who cannot understand it, because nobody knows the facts behind. This is the most stupid thing to do if there is a legal case.

So, the question is: Why do make their dirty wars in public?

Peter