Am 12.10.2011 20:00, schrieb Joe Catania:
Nonsense, high frequencies are subject to skin effect.
So you have studied electrical engineering?
I have. Unfortunately I dont know the proper english expressions to explain this, but it is trivial, anyway..... For these frequencies that are in question here and with those thick cables you can almost forget the skin effect.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Heckert" <peter.heck...@arcor.de>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Energy Analyzer for E-Cat

Am 12.10.2011 18:39, schrieb Joe Catania:
http://www.omega.com/heaters/pdf/HEATER_INTRO_BAND_REF.pdf, as you can see this one uses a coiled wire. If not designed properly this could have high inductance.
If you suceed to make a remarkably high inductance without an iron core, then you should patent and market this.
You will get rich and famous.
Also Lewan say he injects high frequency at one point.
A series inductance will shift the current phase and reduce the power. Power maximum is, when inductance is zero.
This is even more true with high frequencies.

Kind regards,

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Blanton" <hohlr...@gmail.com>