Fraud would be much easier: The heat exchanger could be manipulated, so that only part of the water was heated. Because the thermal difference was so small, it would be almost impossible to detect.

Another possibility is to make a small modification to each component:
Measure the flow rate a little bit wrong, measure temperatures a little bit wrong, calculate a little bit wrong, introduce so much errors and inaccuracies that a single one -if discovered- would prove nothing, but all together make an energy gain.

Am 12.10.2011 21:15, schrieb Joe Catania:
Heckert, why don't you go stand on a corner with a tin cup. Yes skin effect is important at high frequencies especiall in the case of certain pulse shapes. I'm a physicist and I happen to have intimate knowledge of just hgow important skin effect can be. Inductive reactance isn't just proportional to inductance its proportional to frequency as well. No doubt there may be considerable iron nearby the current. Alternating electric and magnetic fields can induce electric polarization and eddie currents which can dissiapte heat. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Heckert" <peter.heck...@arcor.de>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Energy Analyzer for E-Cat

Am 12.10.2011 20:00, schrieb Joe Catania:
Nonsense, high frequencies are subject to skin effect.
So you have studied electrical engineering?
I have. Unfortunately I dont know the proper english expressions to explain this, but it is trivial, anyway..... For these frequencies that are in question here and with those thick cables you can almost forget the skin effect.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Heckert" <peter.heck...@arcor.de>