From: Terry Blanton [mailto:hohlr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:38 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Analysis by Bob Higgins

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint
<zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:
> Hi Bob,
> I think all us Vorts appreciate the time you've put into the analyses
and
> diagrams...

Yes!  Welcome to Vortex, Bob.

I'm curious.  At one time it was rumored that Motorola was interested
in the CETI cold fusion power cell.  Unfortunately, Dr. Patterson was
unable to replicate the manufacturing process when he ran out of those
miraculous beads.

Is your interest in the Rossi Reaction strictly personal or
professional?  "Can't say," is a valid answer.  :-)

-----
No virus found in this message.