Am 17.10.2011 18:35, schrieb OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson:
Personally, I think it is ludicrous to assume Oct. 28 is the "big day" for humanity. The pessimist within me currently speculates that a more likely scenario will be that as Oct 28 arrives and the demo begins Rossi's 1 MW prototype may begin to experience "technical difficulties".
If its a scam, there is a next logical step:
It will fail and they will have somebody guilty for it.

There are enough snakes and imbeciles. Everything is prepared ;-)