Robert,

You state:

> You [Mr. Rothwell] may disagree, and now be 100% convinced, but it's your
> personal attacks that are troubling.

Where has Mr. Rothwell attacked you personally? As far as I can tell
Mr. Rothwell has attacked your opinions - some of the conclusions and
speculations you have drawn. Not you personally.

With all due respect, warning Mr. Rothwell with statements, like
"These e-Mails are readily available to the public, and your comments
to do not serve anyone well." Do not serve your opinions any better
than Jed's.

If you don't like having your personal opinions attacked, I would
suggest you get out of the kitchen, especially since I gather you
don't seem interested in performing an actual experiment, like boiling
eight gallons of water in an insulated pot.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks