That is wonderful! Splendid!

You have to love a gigantic noisy machine.

I can't wait to hear the details.

Rossi is right about one thing: people will be impressed by the sheer scale
of this thing. Some will believe it just because it is so big and so
wonderfully loud. In the short video he said people are not as impressed by
kilowatt scale reactors. He is right about that.

If this is working the way Rossi claims, this is indeed one of the most
important days in the history of technology. I still say he could have
persuaded the important people with a much smaller reactor. But hey, it's
Rossi's decision, his invention, and he gets to call the shots. I can't
argue with that.