On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 6:21 PM, John Harris <jfhar...@dodo.com.au> wrote:

> Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 6:15 AM
> Subject: Re: [Vo]:First video from the October 28th, 1 MW E-Cat test event
>

> Obviously told to point the camera down most of the time
> Hard to fudge the input figures when the ecat is powered by a gen set - I
> like that
> and very easy to work out the output with those heat exchangers.

Yes, I saw the large orange generator.  Note that it wasn't on wheels.
It looked to be about 200 kW in capacity.  But if you need almost 200
kW to fire up your 500 kW self-runner, you can't pull it out of a wall
socket.  Let's be patient and assume that the customer has some good
engineers there for the test (assuming there really is a customer).

The story is that the unit did output almost 1 MW when initiated; but,
could only sustain half that in the self running mode.  We will all
await further data before issuing judgement, right?

If this is a hoax, it will likely be AR's last. There was a lot of
money spent here.

If not, tell the Occupy Wall Street kids that we have a new way to
keep them warm.