Peter Heckert wrote:

When Lewan looked over the fence to the heat dissipators then he should have feeled A LOT of hot air. He did not mention anything.

I asked him about that. He said he did not have a chance to reach over the barrier and check. I believe others have said it was hot.

As I mentioned, the pumps could not have made the outlet pipe valve handle palpably warm. Assuming there was no input power to the reactor, as claimed, this is proof of anomalous heat. However we have no independent verification that the power going to the reactor was turned off. It is not easy to tell with such large equipment.

As I said before the test, it is much easier to confirm a kilowatt level reaction.