Am 31.10.2011 15:40, schrieb Jed Rothwell:
Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de <mailto:peter.heck...@arcor.de>> wrote:

    This amount of heat cannot been unnoticed, it must have bee rather
    hot near the heatradiators.

Yes, it was. I believe that is why they were surrounded by barriers. You can see this more clearly in Lewan's video, that was just uploaded. You can also see that the radiators were placed outside. If they had been in the warehouse it would have been intolerably hot.

Look here:
<http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datei:Eglise_St_Thomas_-_Strasbourg.JPG&filetimestamp=20090714091321>
This is an image of the famous St. Thomas Church in Strasbourg.

The thermal energy needed to heat this is 480 kW.
(Thats obviously enough to heat this unisolated holy big building in winter)
They use remote waste heat from industry to heat it.

This is the engineering company that built the system, look Nr. 9.
http://www.ib-breiden.de/referenzen/
From there I learned this.

I cannot imagine this heating energy being compressed on some m^3 small space without becoming very hot. There must be an air flow of 4 m^3 / s if 20° air is heated to 100° (without thermal expansion of air being considered)
If the air is only heated from 20° to 40° the air flow must be 16 m^3 / s

But there is nothing where the cold air can flow in from below in Rossis setup. Efficient stationary air coolers are built this way, that cold air comes from below and hot air goes up like here: <http://www.directindustry.de/prod/heatcraft-europe-friga-bohn-hk-refrigeration/flussigkeits-ruckkuhler-8259-439364.html> Rossis system is inefficient and cannot cool down the condensed water to 18 degrees (This was the water input temperature)

Maybe my imagination is not good enough, but I fear, the recherge and calculation of others is not good enough.

kind regards,

Peter