Peter Heckert wrote:

I cannot imagine this heating energy being compressed on some m^3 small space without becoming very hot. There must be an air flow of 4 m^3 / s if 20° air is heated to 100° (without thermal expansion of air being considered)

I cannot imagine that either, but what is your point? The heat is not being confined or compressed in a small space. It is outdoors. It is being blown into the air. The amount of heat and fans and radiators are roughly the same size as those on the diesel locomotive parked in a railroad station. When you walk by a locomotive you feel a blast of hot air but the air is not confined and the platform does not get hot.

Modern diesel electric locomotives range from 3 to 5 MW. They produce a lot more waste heat than that when they are underway. When they are sitting at the platform after a trip, cooling down, I suppose they emit roughly 1 MW of heat.