Am 01.11.2011 15:28, schrieb Mattia Rizzi:
Peter, have you seen this comment on NyTeknik?
The video is inside the last article by Lewan.
The valve appear almost closed, so that’s why there was not so much liquid water (5 liters according to the report).
Probably they left it open partially, so that so much water dropped out as they wanted ;-)

[h=3]*Closed water condensate drainage valve*[/h]
Somebody asked Mr. Rossi about the water-condensate drainage valve, which is obviously shown closed in the latest posted movie.
Here the explanation from Mr. Rossi:
------------
Andrea Rossi
October 31st, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Dear Paul Gordon:
The valve has been always open, under the strict control of the Consultant of the Customer. The video you talk of has been made during the cooling down of the E-Cat, after it has been turned off.
Typical Rossi answer. Definitive false.
If they leave it totally open, then a considerable amount of steam must come out. (If there was steam) Lewan said it was 3 o clock and the reactor was in selfsustaining mode. I have seen this before. At this time the pressboard jail must be totally hot. He did not notice anything.
Experts should be able to determine the time from the shadows in sunlight.
Rossi does never consider what he says. He will be caught.

Warm Regards,
A.R
But if you watch the movie, you hear at the end very clear the voice of Mats Lewan saying: It is now almost 3 o clock. That means, that time the movie was recorded, the e-cat should have been in the middle of the so called 'self sustaining' mode.
So, who is wrong?
I hope Mr. Mats Lewan can clarify.
Actually, I believe the time given by Mats Lewan, because - as you can see - it was still bright daylight.