Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Yes, also called boiler scale:
> >>

> http://www.magnumarchive.com/c/iconographic-encyclopedia-volume-5/Storage-Water-Its-Purification.html
> >
> > http://www.eutechinst.com/techtips/tech-tips45.htm
>
> I'm sure you can't read all my posts, nor would you want to; but, I
> commented earlier on the corrosive deposits resulting from the October
> 6th test and how it would eventually cause a failure in the Rossi
> Reactor.

I recall you did say that.

This is a problem with conventional boilers too. Is there a reason this is
more of a problem with Rossi's reactor? Because of the convoluted cell in
the latest reactor.

I can see why using a closed loop of some other fluid is better. That's how
Defkalion does it. I suppose they filter the fluid or replace it
periodically.

One of the sales points of the Hydrodynamics boilers is that they eliminate
boiler scale. You can use factory waste water as feed water. This reduces
the need for water at the factory, and reduces the water you have to treat
for pollution.